Homerville
MAIN STREET
Historic Station No. 11 Depot
The Depot is the perfect venue for your next event! 
Take the photo tour below or drop by to see why the Depot won GA Downtown Association's Sensitive Restoration/Rehabilitation Award for 2011.
For over 80 years Station No 11 (circa 1859-1860) was the origin of Homerville’s downtown development. Located south of the train tracks and still in its original site, the Depot sits at the intersection of two major highways (Hwy 441 and 84). Upon closing its doors for railroad service in 1983, this 3,454 square foot board-&-batten structure fell into extreme disrepair.  
The Depot is bustling with activity that is creating and sustaining the central business district. By serving as a venue for community rentals, regional meetings, a museum and the home of the Better Hometown Program the Depot has drawn people in from all over. By retrofitting the former segregated waiting rooms to house the Classic Main Street Program office, visitors are greeted, given community-wide information and civic pride is once again rising as citizens are reminded of the history of the Depot.
The overall impact of the Depot rehabilitation project has been to spur development and enthusiasm for downtown. This is evident by the increase in the Local Option Sales Tax, the number of rentals and tours, types and variety of events, as well as a an increase in public and private investment.  Today, and for many years to come, the Station No. 11 Depot will continue to be the economic engine that it was built to be. 

Rental Amenities Include:

Tables & Chairs for 100+ Guest •Digital Projector• Electric Projector Screen •Integrated Sound System• Full Kitchen • Buffet Area • Flexible Floor Plan • Warm Wood Details • Expansive Covered Porch • Wheelchair Accessible • Railroad Memorabilia

Rental Agreement